Monday, November 7, 2011

O-P Stop

Dear Greyson,

Thanks to your Papa, you have a new obsession. It's with stop signs. He taught you to look for them and spell it. Except you are so cute and only say, "O-p Stop". We try and tell you it's 's-t-o-p stop" and you will occasionally add an s or t but never in the right order. It's so cute and I love it. We actually have to drive around the block before coming home so you can see more.

You also have taken to this little plastic gray ball. You call it "Baby Greyson" and you take care of it. You like to put it to bed, give it a bink, change it's diaper (complete with adding powder powder and using a real diaper), hugging and kissing it, and carrying it around. This evening you even had to give it a bath. I loved it! I don't know where this came from but it's so sweet. IF you ever have a baby brother/sister I just know you will be an awesome big brother. For now we'll settle with helping take care of "Baby Greyson" and your little cousins.

Yesterday you may or may not have swallowed one of my diamond hoop earrings. :/ I stupidly left them sitting on my night stand and you found them. I fished one of the earrings out of your mouth and the other one is no where to be found. We asked you about it and the first thing you said was, "uh-oh I eat it". But when we asked again you would say all sorts of random things, like, "it's in my ear" and it's down here". We have yet to find it. Some friends of mine that are nurses told me not to worry about it unless I see blood in your diapers or you complain of stomach pains. Otherwise, we just wait for it to pass. Unfortunately this could take up to a few weeks. Needless to say, you are not allowed in our room any more and I am going to invest in a jewelery box.
I love you buddy, forever and longer!
Love, Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment