Sunday, December 4, 2011

Funny Boy

Dear Greyson,

I have said this many, many times, but you are a funny kid! I asked you today what you wanted for lunch. Your response:

"Mac and cheese man"

I just about lost it. Which of course just egged you on. You kept saying it over and over. But of course, as soon as I got the video camera out you wouldn't say it. :/

We are currently working on not being scared of Santa Claus. You call him, "Canta". You keep saying "Canta is nice" and "No crying Canta lap". All on your own you decided that Canta is going to bring you "Mickey Fouse Dupples" (Mickey Mouse Puzzles). We even downloaded and app on our phones that is a talking santa, which you love to play. We'll see if our hard work has paid off when we go and visit Santa.

I love you Greyson, forever and longer!
Love, Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment